What better way to enjoy a sunny fall day than to explore a fall sensory bin outdoors! What particularly makes this sensory bin fun to explore is it feels like a farm setting. Create a farm play land and let the kiddos go.
- Dried peas as the basis
- Decorative small apples and pumpkins, which you can get at any craft store
- Homemade scarecrows, using scrap fabric, popsicle sticks and yarn
- Homemade bales of hay (straw wrapped in wire)
- Apple trees made from toilet paper rolls, foam and pom poms
- Throw in a play tractor for additional fun!