Ever crave a Starbucks Chai Tea Latte but not the price? I know I often want the yummy goodness of a Chai latte but don’t feel like dropping more than $5 for a drink.
Now you can make your own from scratch with this Starbucks Chai Tea Latte Recipe in the comforts of your own kitchen! And at a fraction of the cost.
And if you have a Keurig sitting in your kitchen, you can easily make it with K-Cups! Learn how to make Starbucks Tazo Chai Tea Latte with your Keurig.
DIY Starbucks Chai Tea Latte Recipe
- 3 Cups Water
- 3 Cups Milk
- 6 Black Tea Bags
- ½ Cup Honey
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Cardamom
- ½ teaspoon Nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon Cloves
- ½ teaspoon Ground Ginger
- Pour milk and water into a saucepan.
- Heat milk and water over moderate heat until it begins to simmer. (Do not let liquid get to a rolling boil or the milk could curdle.)
- Remove milk and water from heat. Add black tea bags, honey, cinnamon, cardamom, nutmeg, cloves and ground ginger.
- Put mixture back over heat and let the latte simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and filter liquid. Serve immediately.
Need more of a Starbucks fix? Consider the following affiliate links: