I love bringing you all real recipes that work in your daily busy lives and you were vocal about which popular recipes you loved.
THIS YEAR’S TOP 10 RECIPES
Oh my goodness, The Jenny Evolution has the best readers! I love that many of you leave comments on my posts as well as participate on my Facebook page. In addition to working hard as a parent, I do love finding fabulous recipes my family will enjoy.
Looking back at a lot of my recipes, I have a serious sweet tooth… and so do you! Well, that and a Starbucks obsession. Don’t worry, you’re in a great company.
Let’s take a look at your favorite posts that made them the most popular recipes on The Jenny Evolution.
10. Do you like chocolate? Oh who am I kidding. Everyone loves chocolate! And if you like German chocolate cake, you will absolutely love these cookies because their taste is reminiscent of the famous coconut and chocolate cake popular during the holidays.
9. Cowboy Burgers
8. Easy Pineapple Upside Down Cake
7. I’m revealing a HUGE secret to baking the most chewy chocolate chip cookies and recipe that stay soft even overnight!
6. Starbucks Iced Green Latte
5. Get ready for a Simple Coconut Macaroon Recipe that is chewy on the inside, crunchy on the outside and naturally gluten-free! They feel fancy but are so simple to make!
4. You don’t need to head to your local Starbucks to get a Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte. Become your own barista and make it at home!
3. Ever crave a Starbucks Chai Tea Latte but not the price? I know I often want the yummy goodness of a Chai latte but don’t feel like dropping more than $5 for a drink. Now you can make your own from scratch with this Starbucks Chai Tea Latte Recipe in the comforts of your own kitchen at a fraction of the cost.
2. My Weekend Breakfast Casserole Recipe hits the spot, from a brunch with friends to the busy holidays.
1. Why miss out on the fabulous desserts of Cheesecake Factory when you’re too full from dinner. You can make a Cheesecake Factory Pumpkin Cheesecake Copycat Recipe and enjoy at home!
Not enough recipes… be sure to check out the best selling cookbooks on Amazon through the following affiliate links:
- Thug Kitchen: The Official Cookbook: Eat Like You Give a F*ck
- The Instant Pot® Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook: Easy Recipes for Fast & Healthy Meals
- The Food Lab: Better Home Cooking Through Science
- Skinnytaste Fast and Slow: Knockout Quick-Fix and Slow Cooker Recipes
- Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat
- The Taste of Country Cooking: 30th Anniversary Edition
- Appetites: A Cookbook
- Paleo Cooking With Your Instant Pot: 80 Incredible Gluten- and Grain-Free Recipes Made Twice as Delicious in Half the Time
- The Whole30: The 30-Day Guide to Total Health and Food Freedom
- Food, Health, and Happiness: 115 On-Point Recipes for Great Meals and a Better Life
I’ve teamed up with a number of wonderful bloggers — be sure to see what were their most popular recipes of the year!