How was everyone’s holidays? We had a relaxing day with the family and lots of toys toys toys. If my boys tell me they’re bored anytime soon, I think I’ll just have to give up!
Although Christmas has passed, that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t Pin these great holiday ideas for next year. And, of course, I’ve highlighted a couple ideas you can use right now.
Isn’t this Duck Tape Mailbox for Santa adorable? Tutorial by Sew Can Do
Make Homemade Scented Finger Paints for the Holidays (non toxic of course!) from Parenting Chaos
This Creamy Bacon Buffalo Chicken Pasta looks delish! Recipe by What’s Cooking in the Burbs
I’ve never heard of Gingerbread Cake before — and this looks amazing! Recipe from Honesty’s Protégée
Free Christmas holiday printables. Love these from 24 Cottonwood Lane
Oh yum! Tex Mex Twice Baked Vegetarian Potato recipe from Feeding Big
I’m going to have to make these for breakfast! Cinnamon & Sugar Oat Muffins recipe by Cozy Country Living
You’ve got to check out this Checklist for Making Smart New Year’s Resolutions from The Jenny Evolution
Friday Flash Blog is a Flash Mob of Blogs
Share ALL Your Favorite Posts of the Week
Now Let’s Get This Party Started
Requests to bloggers:
- Include a link to this sharing party, post my button on your site or add the linky party to your own posting
- NO selling please
- Note I pin all featured items onto my boards, which you can find here
- By linking up, you understand you will receive an invitation to receive notifications of this linky
- Take a look at some of the other links and comment on them
- Leave your host a comment! Tell me which highlight was your favorite one
Please follow your host, The Jenny Evolution, on
I follow back all of my friends!