We’re in countdown mode to Christmas, and my boys are practically bouncing off the walls! They count, recount and then count again just how many days are left ’til Christmas. Do you think they might be a little excited?
And now some features that caught my eye from last week.
I bet this smells awesome! Homemade Peppermint Play Dough Recipe by Cozy Country Living
13 Great Bento Lunch Ideas from 3 Boys and a Dog
Can’t wait to try out this recipe from What’s Cooking in the Burbs
Yeah for a Lower Cal Version! Starbucks Skinny Peppermint Mocha from Skinny Kitchen
Make your own Christmas Star Lantern. DIY Tutorial by Waldorf (Inspired) Moms
Make breakfast amazing with Crêpes With Crème Fraîche. Recipe by Make Mine Lemon
10 Fun Ways to Use Christmas Washi Tape from Put a Bird On It
Who doesn’t love free gifts! Free app tip from The Jenny Evolution
Friday Flash Blog is a Flash Mob of Blogs
Share ALL Your Favorite Posts of the Week
Now Let’s Get This Party Started
Requests to bloggers:
- Include a link to this sharing party, post my button on your site or add the linky party to your own posting
- NO selling please
- Note I pin all featured items onto my boards, which you can find here
- By linking up, you understand you will receive an invitation to receive notifications of this linky
- Take a look at some of the other links and comment on them
- Leave your host a comment! Tell me which highlight was your favorite one
Please follow your host, The Jenny Evolution, on
I follow back all of my friends!
Show my co-host for the week some love. Follow and drop them a note!