It’s so hard to believe that in only one month, both of my kids will be out of school. My youngest will be a kindergartener, and I’m honestly starting to feel a little sad to know that those really young years are behind us. No baby fever here!
10 Tips for Visiting an Amusement Park with Kids from Carrie Elle
Healthy School Lunch Ideas from Play 2 Learn with Sarah
Tissue paper flower favors DIY tutorial from Crafty Journal
Sweet Jalapeno Cornbread (Gluten-Free). Recipe from A Dash of Sanity
Frozen Yogurt Bites from the (mis)Adventures of a Born Again Farm Girl
Terrific water play ideas from Crystal and Co.
9 Tips for Going Wheat Free From This Kitchen Table
Gardening Activities with Kids from The Jenny Evolution
Friday Flash Blog is a Flash Mob of Blogs
Share ALL Your Favorite Posts of the Week
Now Let’s Get This Party Started
Requests to bloggers:
- Include a link to this sharing party, post my button on your site or add the linky party to your own posting
- NO selling please
- Note I pin all featured items onto my boards, which you can find here
- By linking up, you understand you will receive an invitation to receive notifications of this linky
- Take a look at some of the other links and comment on them
- Leave your host a comment! Tell me which highlight was your favorite one
Please follow your host, The Jenny Evolution, on
I follow back all of my friends!
Get Notified When Friday Flash Blog Goes Live