Count down to Spring Break! But this year we’re not going anywhere. Instead, I’m doing a staycation with the boys. Have you ever done a vacation from home? How did it go?
And now for the Friday Flash Blog Linky Features!
Every week I highlight blog posts that I really like. Usually it’s a smattering of recipes, DIY and activities. But there are always terrific, heartfelt articles. So this week, that’s all I’m picking. These are just some of the terrific posts you’re missing out on if you don’t check people’s submissions. So after reading some of these, be sure to click on what people have submitted. You’ll love what you find.
Raising a Gentleman | Three Kids and a Fish
A Letter to Myself (As a New Parent) | Peace… But Not Quiet
The Power of Giving | Betsy Finn
A Letter To My First Child (That I Cried Writing) | Macdonald’s Playland
It’s Personal: Normal | The Journey of Four Different Stars
Life As a Mommy of a Newborn | Making Memories of Us
Planting Trees | My Life As an Adventure
10 Famous Last Words Every Parent Says | The Jenny Evolution
Friday Flash Blog is a Flash Mob of Blogs
Share ALL Your Favorite Posts of the Week
Now Let’s Get This Party Started
Requests to bloggers:
- Include a link to this sharing party, post my button on your site or add the linky party to your own posting
- NO selling please
- Note I pin all featured items onto my boards, which you can find here
- By linking up, you understand you will receive an invitation to receive notifications of this linky
- Take a look at some of the other links and comment on them
- Leave your host a comment! Tell me which highlight was your favorite one
Please follow your host, The Jenny Evolution, on
I follow back all of my friends!