This week I posted a picture of our winter wonderland. And as much as people may be hating the snow, I do love the winter wonderland scene it sets. Yes. I love snow! However, too much of a good thing is never great. We’ve dug out the driveway (with a 3 foot wall on either side) and am keeping my fingers crossed the sun will show up and melt some of it. Who’s ready for the daffodils?
I’m about to melt over how cute these sneakers are! DIY Swarovski Crystal Rhinestone Sneakers by Milk and Cuddles
Easy Chicken with Mushrooms 3 Ways. Recipes by Calm Healthy Sexy
5 Tips to Make the Most of a Blog Commenting Challenge. Great easy tips from A Dish of Daily Life!
Make your own decorative pillows from placemats. What a fabulous idea from Eighty MPH Mom
Wow! We really need these this month! 30 Outdoor Winter Activities for Kids from The Inspired Treehouse
Forget the Words! Wordless Picture Books for Kids. Recommendations from Generation iKid
7 Steps to Building Healthy Habits, Plus a Cool Infographic, from The Jenny Evolution
Friday Flash Blog is a Flash Mob of Blogs
Share ALL Your Favorite Posts of the Week
Now Let’s Get This Party Started
Requests to bloggers:
- Include a link to this sharing party, post my button on your site or add the linky party to your own posting
- NO selling please
- Note I pin all featured items onto my boards, which you can find here
- By linking up, you understand you will receive an invitation to receive notifications of this linky
- Take a look at some of the other links and comment on them
- Leave your host a comment! Tell me which highlight was your favorite one
Please follow your host, The Jenny Evolution, on
I follow back all of my friends!
Want to gain new followers for 2014? Co-host The Friday Flash Blog on The Jenny Evolution! Visit HERE for details.