It has been a Valentine extravaganza at our house, lately. From making our own Valentine cards to creating homemade bookmarks from paint chips, we have been busy beavers!
Leave me a comment about how you’ve gotten into the Valentine swing of things, and let’s get the Friday Flash Blog party started!
Skinny Spinach and Artichoke Dip. Love this! Recipe by Belle of the Kitchen
DIY Sugar Hand Scrub. Tutorial by A Dose of Paige
Ooey Gooey Slime for Kids. Recipe from The Connection We Share
Homemade Soft Pretzel Bites. I can smell them now! Recipe by Organizer By Day
Make Your Pics Pinteresting with these Tips from Darlene Nemeth
Easy Pony Bead Butterflies to make with the kids. Tutorial from Where Imagination Grows
Slow Cooker Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana Soup. Recipe from The Wilderness Wife
Create your own beautiful and functional canvas bag. DIY tutorial by Buttons and Paint
Children’s Picture Books that Say “I Love You.” Recommendations by Generation iKid
I’m So Mad at Joel on Parenthood I Could Just Scream: When a Partner Quits. Opinion by The Jenny Evolution
Friday Flash Blog is a Flash Mob of Blogs
Share ALL Your Favorite Posts of the Week
Now Let’s Get This Party Started
Requests to bloggers:
- Include a link to this sharing party, post my button on your site or add the linky party to your own posting
- NO selling please
- Note I pin all featured items onto my boards, which you can find here
- By linking up, you understand you will receive an invitation to receive notifications of this linky
- Take a look at some of the other links and comment on them
- Leave your host a comment! Tell me which highlight was your favorite one
Please follow your host, The Jenny Evolution, on
I follow back all of my friends!
Want to gain new followers for 2014? Co-host The Friday Flash Blog on The Jenny Evolution! Visit HERE for details.