Dyslexia on The Jenny Evolution
When I started The Jenny Evolution, it was an outlet to share my personal experience with having two boys with Sensory Processing Disorder. Then we got the additional diagnosis that one of our son also has Dyslexia and ADHD.
Stories about Dyslexia:
- What are the Warning Signs of Dyslexia?
- Discovering Dyslexia: The Elephant in the Room
- 4 Great Educational Dyslexia Tools
- When You Know Something Is Wrong With Your Child
- Special Needs Alphabet Soup: SPD, ADHD and LD
Encouragement for Special Needs Parents:
- Advice Every Special Needs Parent Should Hear
- What Every Special Needs Mom Wishes She Could Tell You
- Why My Child Doesn’t Look Like They Have Special Needs
- Stop and Celebrate the Special Needs Victory
- I’m Tired of My Child’s Special Needs – One Mom’s Confession
- How to Change Your Child’s Behavior (FREE Printables)
To learn even more about Dyslexia, consider the following affiliate links:
I recently began sharing my personal experiences and insights with having a kiddo with Dyslexia, but other people also have stories to share. So I’m offering other moms an outlet to share through my series Voices of Special Needs!
Want to share your own stories? Join Voices of Special Needs on The Jenny Evolution.