These DIY Spring Sensory Bottles are easy to make but allow for loads of sensory input.
Sensory bottles are a wonderful way for children to explore their world through their senses. From sound to sight, these simple spring sensory bottles are a fun sensory experience for your kiddo.
This post contains affiliate links.
DIY Spring Sensory Bottles
Materials you’ll need:
- Empty Water Bottle (personally I like Voss bottled water because you can stand the bottle up on either end)
- Uncooked Rice
- Spring Buttons
- Super Glue
Yes, that’s really all you need!
- Wash your water bottle
- Remove the labels. (Goo Gone is awesome for getting rid of labels!)
- Fill a small amount with rice. Add some of the spring buttons. Repeat until you get close to the top.
- Be sure to leave some room in the bottle so the rice and beads can move above the bottle easily.
- Super glue top on. (Some people prefer to glue gun the bottle closed.)
- Have fun!