You know a recipe is good if it’s going to become a regular around here. This new spin on lasagna has made it into my menu for this week because we loved it! I was a little doubtful when I was putting the creamy chicken lasagne recipe together but my goodness was it delicious. I changed it a little for my tastes and it was such a delicious dinner!
Creamy Chicken Lasagna Recipe
- 2 chicken breasts
- 9 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 cube chicken bullion
- ¼ cup hot water
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 large jar spaghetti sauce, I had a 45 oz. Ragu and used ¾ of it
- Boil chicken breasts and shred
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions, rinse in cold water and lay aside to cool
- Dissolve chicken bullion cube in ¼ cup hot water
- Combine shredded chicken, bullion water, cream cheese and 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Spread 1 cup of spaghetti sauce in bottom of a 9×13 dish
- Cover with chicken mixture and then 3 noodles
- Repeat layers
- Top with remaining sauce (however much you choose, I like a lot!) and mozzarella cheese
- Bake on 350 for 45 minutes
This was such a great twist on lasagna that came out so creamy and delicious. We loved it and will be enjoying it again this week, I can’t wait!
Thanks to Emily of Love, Pasta and a Tool Belt for being my guest blogger this week. Emily loves to scrapbook, take pictures, watch shows, read and eat pasta – lots of pasta. You can read more on Love, Pasta and a Tool Belt.