Did someone say chocolate? Just wait until you sink your teeth into these mouth-watering chocolate mocha truffle recipe. With a touch of mocha, they’re a true winner.
- 1 lbs milk chocolate, finely chopped
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1-2 packets Starbucks Via
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 TBSP Bourbon Vanilla
- ¾ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Melt the chocolate, cream, coffee powder, and salt in a double boiler over low heat.
- After it is melted, whisk in vanilla until smooth and glossy. If necessary, put back on double boiler for a small amount of time.
- Put the bowl into the fridge for several hours, or until fully chilled and firm.
- Scoop out and form into 1 inch balls.
- Roll in cocoa powder, and serve at room temperature.
Consider the following ingredients for this recipe (affiliate):
For more chocolate inspiration, consider the following affiliate links: