ADHD/ADD on The Jenny Evolution
When I started The Jenny Evolution, it was a personal outlet to share my personal experience with having two boys with Sensory Processing Disorder. I had already started my website The Sensory Spectrum but needed a place to share what I was about. Then we got the additional diagnosis that one of our son’s was high on the chart for ADD and ADHD.
I began sharing my personal experiences and insights with having a kiddo with ADD and ADHD, but other people also have stories to share. So I’m offering other moms an outlet to share through my series Voices of Special Needs!
Stories about ADD/ADHD:
- What are the Signs of ADHD in Children?
- Diagnosing ADHD in Children: When Is the Right Time?
- ADHD vs SPD: Why Is It So Darn Hard to Know the Difference?
- Do You Make These Simple Mistakes with Your ADHD Child?
- When You Know Something Is Wrong With Your Child
- Special Needs Alphabet Soup: SPD, ADHD and LD
- What is Autism vs. other conditions like ADHD, LD or SPD
Encouragement for Special Needs Parents:
- Advice Every Special Needs Parent Should Hear
- What Every Special Needs Mom Wishes She Could Tell You
- Why My Child Doesn’t Look Like They Have Special Needs
- Stop and Celebrate the Special Needs Victory
- I’m Tired of My Child’s Special Needs – One Mom’s Confession
- How to Change Your Child’s Behavior (FREE Printables)